CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 3, 2009

I wish I was a photographer!

As Bronson gets older and more birthdays come and go, it makes me realize how badly I want to learn more about photography and how to take a better picture. In the mean time I have my wonderful sister, Andrea, take Bronson's pictures for me. I have also asked my Brother-in-law Nate to take picture of him as well; he also does a fantastic job. I am pretty lucky to have people willing to do it for me. But someday I will get a really nice camera and learn how to take pictures myself. Until that happens, because it will possibly take a while, I like to play with Photoshop. I am certainly no expert at that either but I have fun experimenting. So here is my latest project using the pictures Andrea took of Bronson a week ago. Thanks Ang!!!



5 comments:

Plewe Fam said...

How cool! The photos are great. You may think you don't know much, but you could definitely teach me a thing or two about making the sweet collage. Hope you guys are doing well. You'll have to come by for a visit!

Josh and Cambree said...

I can't believe how big he is getting. What a cutie!

jennifer said...

Arg. I wish I was a photographer too. I am so jealous of bloggers w/ pretty pictures. I keep telling myself that I'll get a better camera one day!

Jill said...

He is such a little cutie pie!

Sundy said...

You have such a beautiful family, Jen. I can only imagine what a great mom you are.